[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Current Cost Support Forum • View topic - new currentcost option on dashboard

Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:50 pm 

New weekly/daily options look good - would like to be able to get rid of CO2 bar though - not really interested

Last edited by galaxynik on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:55 pm 

i think they have a small problem with tis calculation though - data is there on cc and pachube for the relevant days

sameday.png
sameday.png [ 17.08 KiB | Viewed 20185 times ]

edit : odd 10 mins later it works fine :o

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:06 pm 

I see IAM's have changed now to consume or generate.

I now have the panels for the meter readings but they are blank.

I assumed somewhere you would have to put the current meter reading and the units the meter works in but I cannot find this.

EDIT: Load The Setup page again for extra fields.

Cost per kwh has to be set under the Settings Tab.

Automan.

Attachments:
File comment: Load Again After Changing Type
Settings IAM.jpg
Settings IAM.jpg [ 65.19 KiB | Viewed 20181 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:51 am 

It's good that Current Cost are developing the dashboard.
Will it always be free?
Haven't found those extra fields yet.

Do I have to delete my existing device then re-add it?
Will that mean I loose the data so far?

Wish list:
Ability to ignore data below a certain value (for PV panel monitoring).
Ability to download more than one days data at a time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:07 am 

seems that the new dashboard has some very dubious calulations this one is plainly wrong ....

cc151211.png
cc151211.png [ 98.22 KiB | Viewed 20140 times ]

its only runs for about 8 hours and it only gets above 1kW for a brief spike yet it reckons 8.59 kWh - I dont think so, I downloaded the data in question from pachube and that give a much more reasonable 2.31 kWH.

Since the energy converted in a power vs time graph is the area under the line its quite easy to calculate - in the case of the pachube data summing all the (power*interval readings) and dividing the result by 3,600,000 directly give an approximation in kWh.

I guess this should be posted in Bugs :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:54 pm 

sometimes it can be correct but its looking less and less reliable - currently its reading 8.15kWh downloading and recalculating from pachube gives 5.2kWh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:23 pm 

First of all really like to thank Currentcost for adding this useful feature so that now it atleast has something the Google Power (or whatever it used to call as I have short memory :') ) offered before. I like the way one can go back in weekly graph so that can compare the daily usage in the past. Kudo to this feature.

As to the usage figure I notice it too is quite incorrect, also it would be nice if the cost portion can be set back to the relevant dollar value rather than in Pound which is currently set to.

Overall I am really grateful this feature is implimented. Hope there will be more features in future to come....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:01 am 

I would say my classic bridge weekly figures are pretty close.

File comment: Classic Bridge Seems Accurate
Classic Bridge Last Week.jpg
Classic Bridge Last Week.jpg [ 68.18 KiB | Viewed 20027 times ]

My NetSmart results due to the spikes is just a joke :(

File comment: NetSmart Reading Well Out
Netsmart Last Week.jpg
Netsmart Last Week.jpg [ 60.4 KiB | Viewed 20027 times ]

Both are fed from the same OptiSmart.

It would also seem they are adding currencies soon...

I would have thought it would have been easier to include the code for currency support from start rather than having to add it?

File comment: One Day You Will Get The Dollar. No need for the Euro, that is doomed :)
USD Support.jpg
USD Support.jpg [ 27.32 KiB | Viewed 20027 times ]

Automan.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:26 am 

previous days usage figures seem okay but the figures for the current day varies wildly throughout the day

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:56 pm 

agree with above;- don't need C02

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]