Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:48 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Functions request
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:50 am 

Hi all,
the function of my.current cost are great.... but I think there is still some mandatory functions that are missing to be able to track better and to be able to compare consumptions:

I think it will be fine to have :
One graph with the consumption agregation done day by day and a view on one month , and possibility to see previous months.
One graph with the consumption agregation done month by month and a view on one year, and possibility to see previous years.

and idealy... a grpah with the agragtion done year by year

Is there a plan to do that ? In case it's yes when do you think it will be done ?

Thanks
Gilles

Post subject: Re: Functions request
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:04 pm 

I would like to see that too.
Also an email each week like i currently get from Google power meter would be good.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:45 pm 
Site Admin

We areplanning to incorporate this. Its not a straight forward task unfortunately, but we are working on it. Regarding the email alerts, this is also in progress. So please bear with us while we get these features integrated.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:51 pm 

As google powermeter is being retired I'd like to be able to view my data monthly (a total for each day) and annually (total for each month).

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:06 pm 

I agree that the dashboard would be improved hugely by the addition of graphs showing daily total (like powermeter), and it's good to read that you are working on it. At the moment, the dashboard isn't too useful as a daily monitoring tool.

Could I add that I'm aware that there are other 3rd party tool available for graphing data - but not many of these run on Mac OS. It would also be far preferable to get what we need from CurrentCost's own site rather than dealing with an interface which inevitably will go wrong from time to time.

Are you able to give us an indication of when the new graphs that you're working on will be available please?
thanks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:23 am 

Any news for those topics.... honnestly it's hard to work on energy efficiency without being able to compare the evolution of the consumption day by day, month by month , year by year etc...

I think this type of functions is (it's my opignion) more important than facebook function or other type of useless fonctionnality....

I hope to have a better vision on the availability of those functions :?

Thanks
Gilles

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]