Yesterday we have rolled out a new download mechanism for feedback from our early adopters on my.currentcost.com.
The new download process allows you to select whichever channels you wish and to specify a date range. Currently the date range is restricted to 7 days. This may well change in the future. However we would like to see how this initial release goes and we can look to extend the date range in the future depending on feedback from this initial phase.
If you are an Early Adopter on my.currentcost.com, you can access the new download mechanism from your dashboard:
1. Click the new download image located above the temperature and you will be redirected to the download page.
2. Select the date range you would like to download.
3. Select the channels you would like to download.
4. Click the submit button.
5. The data will be downloaded and processed in the background.
6. You will receive an email notification when your CSV file is ready to download.
7. Download the CSV file either from the new download page or from the link inside the email notification.
We will look to roll this out to all users following feedback from early adopters. If you wish to be added as an early adopter on my.currentcost.com, then please send an email to email@example.com
and we will add you to the group.