Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: New download button
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:28 pm 
Site Admin

Today we have rolled out a download button to the Beta Testers. The button allows you to download a csv file containing temperature and power usage for a 24 hour chunk. Depending on feedback, we will look to roll out to all users this week.

Post subject: Re: New download button
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:48 pm 

How can I get a beta Tester?

Stefan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:13 pm 

Where is this button?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:56 am 

Hi,

How do you become a beta tester?

matchfairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:39 am 
Site Admin

if you would like to be in the beat testers group, then send me a private message with your username and I will add you to the group.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 pm 

Hi guys:
I need some help. How do I download the electricity usage from the Current Cost website to my PC on an Excel format? I can't see any link on the screen suggesting Export Data.
Best regards,

ERIK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 pm 

I would be interested in joining the beta group also. I cannot send you a private message as it has not been enabled yet. If you send me an address I can email you my bio along with details of beta testing experience and equipment used.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:30 pm 

The download button works fine giving the timestamp, power level, and temperature. I believe the power level shows the average power level for the past 5 minutes and the time stamp is for the end of the time interval. I have two suggestions :

One problem I ran into is getting to historical data requires scrolling through the data day by day and the data limit evidenced by 'data too fast' will pop up. Adding a dialog box to specify a range of values by time would be very helpful. For example a duration (month, week or day) and the interval ending period as a date could be accomplished with three radio buttons and a calendar entry gadget.

The second suggestion is to add another time value to the data to represent the start time, end time and average power for this time interval. If missing data is present, then the time interval would show when no data exists for the logging interval.

Regards!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:29 am 

Hi - could you let me know when you're thinking of rolling out the download button to everyone? Especially with Google powermeter about to disappear, I'm really keen to have this functionality on the Current Cost dashboard.

Cheers,

--Heather :-)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:10 pm 

The button is very handy and has enabled me to send some suggested data output layouts for the IAM's multichannel bridge that will be available in the near future. I think it should be rolled out to all users as soon as possible. :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next