Current Cost Support Forum

A support forum for Current Cost users, partners and developers. Covering hardware, software and web.
Site Announcements

The support forum is moderated Monday to Friday, UK time. To submit a support ticket, please email: helpme [at] currentcost .com

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:40 am 

This product and the website has so much potential to be a good product. Having just purchased the product I'm seeing how much it does not do right now. Having read some of the forum, the updates seem to be slow and support also lacking.

Having questioned the local distributor around getting the data, I was told to claim it back from panhube. A bit of a cop out when the Current Cost website is supposed to be the nice graphical GUI to support their product.

Is anyone working on CurrentCost website improvements. Forum "Suggestions" section would indicate some intent to listen?
CurrentCost, Please update all you customers with the latest plans, as the latest post in "Annoucements" is over 6 months old.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:29 am 

I have to say i strongly agree with Karlpunt, i love the device and what it can/could do but the software available from Current Cost is really lacking allot of features. While i understand the idea behind the free source software and all the cool geeky things you can do with it. I bought a device from a manufacturer that said it could do all these things, but to be honest unless your into all this software mumbo jumbo and have the time for it, you cant really utilize it other than a quick snapshot of whats going on right now.

Current Cost a little more input please to your software and ill be a happy camper.

Cheers

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:10 pm 

I second here.

How about putting a useful real demo? The one http://my.currentcost.com/demo/ is simply ridiculous. I really want to see how the things work, how to setup, etc. before starting buying anything else.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]