I plan on doing quite a few things - if anyone has any more ideas than those listed here, please feel free to contact me with those ideas!
- the current system exports in many formats (XLS, PDF, XML, etc). I plan to add more formats.
- I want to allow upload to an FTP site at regular intervals.
- I want to generate a few more reports - in particular, I want to generate the expected bill amount (at the end of 3 months). ie estimate based on current trends.
- comparison charts for the same period last year
- work out base load
- more database utilities (backup, etc)
Kerry Neighbour - I am a computer programmer, living in sunny Queensland, Australia. I mainly program in Delphi (in Windows), but have used many languages and systems over the years. I also do a bit on the web with MySQL and PHP. I used to be in the RAAF as an electronics technician, and worked on Orions and Mirages. I currently work for Finchcorp Systems, developing a Point of Sale system for the hotel industry.