The purpose for this ethics policy is to establish a culture of openness, trust and integrity in business practices. Effective ethics is a team effort involving the participation and support of every Current Cost Ltd. employee. All employees should familiarise themselves with the ethics guidelines that follow this introduction.
Current Cost Ltd. is committed to protecting employees, partners, vendors and the company from illegal or damaging actions by individuals, either knowingly or unknowingly. When Current Cost Ltd. addresses issues proactively and uses correct judgment, it will help set us apart from competitors.
Current Cost Ltd. will not tolerate any wrongdoing or impropriety at anytime.
Current Cost Ltd. will take the appropriate measures and act quickly in correcting the issue if the ethical code is broken. Any infractions of this code of ethics will not be tolerated.
Our purpose for authoring a publication on ethics is to emphasise the employees’ and consumers’ expectation to be treated to fair business practices. This policy will serve to guide business behavior to ensure ethical conduct.
This policy applies to employees, contractors, consultants, temporaries, and other workers at Current Cost Ltd., including all personnel affiliated with third parties.
- Executive Commitment to Ethics
- Top brass within Current Cost Ltd. must set a prime example. In any business practice, honesty and integrity must be top priority for executives.
- Executives must have an open door policy and welcome suggestions and concerns from employees. This will allow employees to feel comfortable discussing any issues and will alert executives to concerns within the work force.
- Executives must disclose any conflict of interests regard their position within Current Cost Ltd.
- Employee Commitment to Ethics
- Current Cost Ltd. employees will treat everyone fairly, have mutual respect, promote a team environment and avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practices.
- Every employee needs to apply effort and intelligence in maintaining ethics value.
- Employees must disclose any conflict of interests regard their position within Current Cost Ltd.
- Employees will help Current Cost Ltd. to increase customer and vendor satisfaction by providing quality products and timely response to inquiries.
- Company Awareness
- Promotion of ethical conduct within interpersonal communications of employees will be rewarded.
- Current Cost Ltd. will promote a trustworthy and honest atmosphere to reinforce the vision of ethics within the company.
- Maintaining Ethical Practices
- Current Cost Ltd. will reinforce the importance of the integrity message and the tone will start at the top. Every employee, manager, director needs consistently maintain an ethical stance and support ethical behavior.
- Employees at Current Cost Ltd. should encourage open dialogue, get honest feedback and treat everyone fairly, with honesty and objectivity.
- Current Cost Ltd. has established a best practice disclosure committee to make sure the ethical code is delivered to all employees and that concerns regarding the code can be addressed.
- Unethical Behavior
- Current Cost Ltd. will avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practice in relationships, actions and communications.
- Current Cost Ltd. will not tolerate harassment or discrimination.
- Unauthorised use of company trade secrets and marketing, operational, personnel, financial, source code, and technical information integral to the success of our company will not be tolerated.
- Current Cost Ltd. will not permit impropriety at any time and we will act ethically and responsibly in accordance with laws.
- Current Cost Ltd. employees will not use corporate assets or business relationships for personal use or gain.
- Any infractions of this code of ethics will not be tolerated and Current Cost Ltd. will act quickly in correcting the issue if the ethical code is broken.
- Any employee found to have violated this policy maybe subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.